wonderfully made: Blogtober day 5 - fall bucket list

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blogtober day 5 - fall bucket list

I posted my fall bucket list last year and didn’t end up reaching all of my goals, but that won’t stop me from having another list this year! Here it is:

-attend a football game in cold weather gear

-visit a pumpkin patch or fall themed festival/carnival

-watch football with the windows open and hot chocolate in hand

-make one crock pot meal every other week


Slow Cooker Tomato and Tortellini Soup


-simmer fall smells on the stove (via pinterest)


The Perfect Fall Potpourri The peel of 1 Orange - 1 cut up Apple -1T cloves - 2 Cinnamon Sticks - 1 T Vanilla - 1T Almond Extract -1.5 C Water. ~Simmer and enjoy ;-)


-jump in a pile of leaves



-take an evening walk once a week




-have some fun fall photos taken of Mark and myself (already scheduled-after I made this list!!!)


Join in here for #blogtober14!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!