wonderfully made: Blogtober cheat day - What I'm pinning

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blogtober cheat day - What I'm pinning

I sat here forever trying to come up with content for a letter I would write to myself in 10 years...and I can't! I just can't. So, I'm taking a break from #blogtober14 to chime in with one of my favorite posts...

...what I'm pinning! I love Pinterest and I've talked about it a lot. The best thing about pinterest is that the content is always evolving. I finally sat down recently and decluttered my profile and sorted things and renamed boards. Am I an overpinner?


I also made a board of things that are tried and tested so I could keep making them, and so that my friends and family kind of have a 'testimony' from me rather than just seeing a random pin:




So here's what I've been pinning over the last month:


is that sweater not PERFECT?!

preppy monogram pumpkins...you can do this!
These are just the cutest. I love the gingham ties!

Let It Go: How To Let Yourself Finally Get Rid of Things — Apartment Therapy Video Roundup
This makes my design heart go pitter patter.

Chicken and Potato Chowder - Just like mom's comforting chicken noodle soup, but it's even creamier and loaded with cheesy goodness!
This seems like a good combo of healthy and hearty, and different from all the other soups I see all the time!

Easy DIY Bottle Vase Centerpiece... LOVE! SO making this! www.shanty-2-chic.com
I showed this to Mark and said "Man, make me this. Now!" I saved some old Dr. Pepper bottles for no reason and they are going to be PERFECT!

20 Minute Healthy Chicken Burrito Recipe
I made these a few weeks ago and they was super easy and a good twist on the normal tex-mex meal. Mark loved them and gobbled them up even as leftovers!

Blue cabinets, farm sink and gold... beautiful kitchen!!
I'm thinking about going crazy and painting our bottom cabinets, but I'm not convinced yet. Love this though!

MacBook Pro - Buy MacBook Pro with Retina display - Apple Store (U.S.)
I have a 'wish list' board where I save things for myself and other friends and family to get 'hints' off of. I added this one as a bit of a pipe dream... ;)

Pintucked Peasant Top #anthropologie
Peplum tops are usually weird on me but I love this one! I think it would actually be long enough for me.

Songs for working out.
I need all the motivation I can get!

Yes Lord, I will! Even when it's hard and I can't see up, down or sideways, I will continue to walk by faith and trust in Your Word

Happy Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!