wonderfully made: Blogtober day 17 - I'm an expert at...

Friday, October 17, 2014

Blogtober day 17 - I'm an expert at...

Today’s blogtober prompt is ‘I’m an expert at…’

…everything.

I kid, I kid. I tell Mark all the time that I’m always right and that I know everything. He is finally starting to believe it.

Instead of being that broad, I’ll point out a few things that I like to do that maybe you don’t know about me!

I’m an expert at…

-hanging picture frames
-oversharing (here, here, here, and here)
-hunting for real estate
-driving a manual


-grilling a steak
-parallel parking
-finding good deals
-playing pool, bags, or washers (only 50% of the time)


-knowing my directions
-being on time
-predicting the weather
-giving unsolicited advice ;)

I just got lucky, it all runs in the family! ;)

Happy Friday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!