wonderfully made: Blogtober day 26 : who would play me in a movie

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Blogtober day 26 : who would play me in a movie

Well well well, here I am, back again.

Sorry for my absence yesterday, I was busy being lazy, cleaning my house, and burying my face into the pillows after the most embarrassing loss in the history of football. You know that geeky guy in high school that doesn't do too bad and manages to stay afloat for awhile and then ends up totally crashing and burning and trips with his lunch tray and then gets stepped on? Yeah, that's essentially what my alma mater did yesterday in the game of football. We're bad, and we've been bad before, but wow. Wowwwwww. 

Anyway, I'm moving forward and am back for today's blogtober prompt: who would play you in a movie.

In high school, I was approached by strangers and told that I look like these two beautiful women:



I can't really see it, but I'll take it! I've heard I beat some resemblance to them both, but they are not who I think would represent me best in a movie. Nope. 

I'm super weird, awkward, and try to make everything a joke, typically while embarrassing myself in the process. I'm not sure what movie would ever be about me (see previous paragraph detailing my daily activities) but if for some reason there were one, I would definitely be played by her:


I'm definitely not claiming her looks, but I feel like our personalities are pretty similar. Plus, she's awesome.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!