wonderfully made: Blogtober day 4 - favorite instagram photo

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blogtober day 4 - favorite instagram photo

So Day 4 of #blogtober14 is favorite photo you posted on instagram...

Let's be real here. I'm a bit obsessed with insta. I didn't have an iphone or android until December 2012, and as soon as I got one, I jumped on the IG bandwagon. I'm an #oversharer to the max, so I have a ton of pictures! I'm going to limit myself for Day 4 to favorite photo on instagram for THIS YEAR only. And because I couldn't pick just one...

...I picked my top 9! Here they are (in really no particular order except for my #1)

#9

car selfie with my hubby on the way to my favorite thing - dinner!

#8

Girlfriends by the Austin sign!

#7

Morning bike ride with my pup! 

#6

I just posted this last weekend, but I love this casual selfie!

#5

Again, another from last weekend! Girlfriends and I at Cowboys Stadium. 

#4

My sweet littlest niece and I at my birthday dinner!

#3

My biggest niece being silly for the camera!

#2


Another candid shot from a walk around WRL with my baby girl doggie!

#1

My husband, my house, and my tree! Love this one and the perfect lighting. ;)

Join us here for #blogtober14!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!