wonderfully made: Blogtober day 10 - I never thought blogging would...

Friday, October 10, 2014

Blogtober day 10 - I never thought blogging would...

Blogtober day 10 – I never thought blogging would…

…suck me in so easily!

I made it pretty clear from the beginning that I didn’t know how far I could make it on this blogging train. I guess I’m growing up though because I’ve totally followed through on my commitment! Here I am, way over a year later and I’m blogging a LOT. I’m almost at 200 posts! I can’t even believe it.

(make sure you check out my new about me page!)


I’ve learned that I love the creative outlet that blogging offers. I love how I can’t wait to sit down at the computer and get my thoughts out or share something I’m proud of, be it my house or my etsy shop, what have you. I love the ways in which I stumble upon new bloggers that are eerily similar to me, or those that are so different yet so intriguing and I just GET them. I love that blogging has pushed me to do more with my life, more with my time, and it’s held me accountable from day to day. I’ve been inspired to upgrade to a DSLR, get out of the house, break out the ‘big’ camera, and live more fully. I’m dyinnggg to get my hands on a new MacBook so I can be even more advanced and flexible with my blog! (My 7 year old iMac is slowly dying)


check out my blog buttons and all my side ventures!


It sounds super cliché and kind of scary, but I think my blog has turned me into a different person. I’m more detail oriented, more in love with our ‘home’, more invested in life in general. I never thought blogging would do that for me!

I can’t wait to see where I am after 5 years!



Join us here for #blogtober14!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!