wonderfully made: Blogtober day 15 - Favorite quote and why

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blogtober day 15 - Favorite quote and why

Happy hump day, everyone!

Today's #blogtober prompt: "Favorite quote and why"

For me, my favorite and most inspirational quotes come from the good book, the Bible. It is so pure, so simple, and the words have a way of wiggling themselves into my head and heart. This one has always stuck with me:

For I know the plans I have for you.....

This quote means so much to me because it is one of the foundations of my faith. To know that God has a plan for me, that I won't be harmed, and that I have hope for a future, knowing I'll be taken care of.

That's it, for me! Love that verse. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!