wonderfully made: 25 week bumpdate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

25 week bumpdate




How far along?  25 weeks

Baby's size: a cauliflower!!!!



Total weight gain: I think I've remained steady the past week or so and my goal is to stick more closely to the lower end of the scale! So far I've gained 18 pounds. I can definitely tell the difference!

Maternity clothes? Absolutely. Clothes are the worst right now but I'm definitely going to have to start picking up a few maternity shirts because this belly is getting BIG. I grabbed 1/2 maternity and 1/2 non-maternity items this weekend at Old Navy and I noticed they released some new stuff so I'm looking forward to checking it out more!

Sleep: Give me all of it. Naps have been a welcome blessing the last week or so and I'm pretty sure I slept over half of last weekend. I'm striving to meet or exceed that this upcoming weekend. 

Best moment this week: Hearing that sweet baby heartbeat at the doctor on Friday, feeling some pretty sweet dance moves in my tummy, and finally, FINALLY finishing my favorite part of the nursery.

Worst Moment this week: Having to head to yet another doctor's office this week for some tests...more on that tomorrow!

Miss Anything? Being able to breathe? I'm huffy puffy VERY easily lately and it's typically hard to catch my breath after eating, especially.

Cravings: Nothing too bad this week. Usually french fries or sweets are on my mind but so far this week I've been able to stomach a salad and a smoothie! I'm trying hard to eat better and keep the cravings to a minimum so this baby and I don't blow up!

Symptoms: I'm pretty sure this baby takes after my dog because he is DEAD WEIGHT. All day yesterday he was just chilling on my bladder and it was the most crazy pressure ever! I felt like I had to hold up my belly when I stood up. I'm pretty sure he's on the heavy end of this week's weight estimate. He also LOVES to dance. His little dance parties have me cracking up every night. I've started feeling him in multiple places at once and it's amazing how big he already is!

Looking forward to: A three day weekend!!! Hallelujah!

       week 16                                week 17                                        week 18

    week 19                                week 20                                   week 21

   

                      week 22                                                      week 23



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!