wonderfully made: what I'm into lately...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

what I'm into lately...

Things have been a little crazy (and a little baby-centric) lately so I'm attempting to give you non-baby lovers a break! Here's what I've been into lately...


watching | 30 Rock


My roommate in college watched this all. the. time. and I never got it. We usually agreed on good TV (the Office, Friends, etc) but for some reason I thought 30 Rock was some far fetched, weird comedy. After I watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt last month, I remembered I always did like Tina Fey and I decided to give 30 Rock another try. I have been SO surprised at how much I like it! It is SO funny, albeit quirky, but I find myself laughing openly during every episode. LOVE IT. If you haven't watched it, you have to give it a try!



also watching | Downton Abbey


I like having a variety of TV shows in my queue so after we FINALLY signed up for Amazon Prime, I started watching Downton Abbey. It takes me a while to get invested into deep shows so I'm not 100% in love with this classic, but I'm liking it so far! The drama, the suspense, the costumes...it's all good! This is what I've been watching before going to bed each night.


listening | Mumford and Sons : Wilder Mind


I mean, duh. When your wedding recessional is to "I Will Wait", you are required to be in love with Mumford like everyone else. The last few weeks have been crazy and I've been plugging in my headphones more often at work, and this is usually what is playing. It's kind of got a Coldplay vibe to it and it's definitely different than their last album, but I'm loving it! 


buying | Old Navy linen tunic


I'm trying not to shop much (and instead start saving up for this squirmy baby growing in me) but I have a small shopping budget that I tend to max out every month. I picked up this linen tunic at Old Navy this weekend and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It was super comfortable and (I think) looks pretty good on me! I'm pretty anxious about the wrinkle-factor but I've committed and it's just a matter of time now! I can totally imagine wearing this all fall with some leggings! It's on sale right now and available in lots of pretty colors.


lusting over | Old Navy ikat tunic


So this is technically a swim cover up, but I saw it at the store and stood there for awhile. It looks way different in person but it's so fun and cute and interesting! At $30, I just couldn't do it (I'm cheap) but I have some Old Navy 'cash' coming up at the end of the month and there are usually sales online, so I'm probably going to pick it up later. SO cute!


wearing | nail polish


I'm super boring and can't get away from red or pink nail polish, always. This color is a fun bright red-orange (kind of my favorite color right now) and similar to OPI's Cajun Shrimp. Loving it! Plus, Sally Hansen complete salon manicure is THE BEST nail polish for the price. Love!


I used to never paint my nails because I inevitably screwed them up immediately after. I splurged on this Essie top coat a few years ago and I've probably bought 5 bottles since then. It is AWESOME! It dries in less than 60 seconds, give you a nice shine, and smoothes everything out, even if you made a mistake. It is TOTALLY worth the price tag!


loving | peonies


Like everyone, I'm loving peonies right now. They are usually super hard to find but I've seen them quite a bit this season and specifically made a stop at Trader Joes to get my second batch. These guys are GORGEOUS. Best. flowers. ever. 

And that's what I'm into lately! Happy Tuesday!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!