wonderfully made: things from the weekend

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

things from the weekend

Mother's day weekend was a good one. Not only did I enjoy 'almost' mommy blissfulness and some time with family, we also attended a wedding, completed lots of projects, and just plain enjoyed ourselves!

Mark's high school friend David got married on Friday night. I was quite grateful that they conveniently planned their wedding in the middle of my second trimester which meant I was feeling good and had the perfect amount of bump! I found this maternity/nursing dress on Asos and while I felt like it was a little tight (that happens when you're showing off a giant new belly), I felt comfortable all night!



It doesn't have any ruching so I'm hoping I can get away with wearing it post pregnancy!


That bump still surprises me in the mirror every day!

The wedding was held at an event center in The Colony and it was very pretty! Bria looked stunning and their ceremony was super sweet.





The reception hall was huge and gorgeous! They had it decorated so well!









Our salad was pretty in its presentation and tasted even better!





As always, we had so much fun catching up with Mark's high school friends. I had to drag Mark into the photo booth but it was one of my favorite parts of the night!



There was also cake, but I didn't take pictures because I was eating it too fast. #iatethreepieces #buttheyweresmall #itwasdelicious

I'll be back to catch you up on all of our projects later!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!