wonderfully made: 22 week bumpdate

Thursday, April 30, 2015

22 week bumpdate

22 weeks is kind of like turning 22 years old...not all that exciting. 21 weeks was like I was over the halfway hump and 22 weeks is just ho hum...no matter, though! This babe is growing and moving and I love him so!


How far along?  22 weeks

Baby's size: a papaya! There is a large range of how big baby is this week, but I would place cold hard cash on the fact that he's easily over a pound now and almost a foot long! Eeeek! No wonder he keeps kicking me!





Total weight gain: not sure, I haven't weighed myself in a while!

Maternity clothes? Yep! Same as usual. I've definitely popped more during these last couple of weeks and more of my clothes are uncomfortable or just weird. For instance, I thought the flowy shirt I wore earlier this week was going to hide my bump...ummm not so. I'm reaching more for my wide band shorts rather than my Nike shorts that tend to dig into my stomach. Ahh, pregnancy.

Sleep: So-so. I've been falling asleep around 10:30 and getting up around 7 every morning. I'm getting into the bad habit of waking early and taking a daily nap on the weekends - not good!

Best moment this week: Squealing in joy as my DIY vision for baby's room is coming together. I had an idea for his room that I personally think is GENIUS! I can't wait for it to come together! I posted about it here yesterday and it may be the easiest DIY project everrrr!

Worst Moment this week: 8 hours in the car with an aching back and not much room in your stomach doesn't always make for the best time...but it was all worth it to see my friends!

Miss Anything? I tried on swimsuits this weekend. Let's just leave it at that.

Cravings: Sweets. This baby is alllllll about the sweets. I think that goes against the usual gender prediction signs but this boy LOVES sweets. Usually if I get too many sweets I start craving something salty but not so during this pregnancy. Give me all the sugar!

Symptoms: Kicks, backaches, and braxton hicks? Maybe? There's an 80% chance it's just gas...

Looking forward to: finishing up the bulk of the nursery (Mom - time to start sewing!), and moving Mark's clothes into his 'new' closet. I'm excited for this nursery to be used as a nursery rather than a construction zone!

       week 16                                week 17                                        week 18

    week 19                                week 20                                   week 21

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!