wonderfully made: 17 week bumpdate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

17 week bumpdate


17 weeks y'all! This first half feels like it has gone by really slowly but I can't believe I'm so close to 20 weeks - the halfway point! Baby boy is doing great in there, moving and kicking up a storm. I love to feel his little jabs!


How far along?  17 weeks

Total weight gain: 3-ish lbs? Not really sure. I haven't gained much and haven't been to the doctor enough to keep track!

Maternity clothes? Things are getting tight, y'all. I've definitely grown more lately! I can still fit into some of my more comfortable pants and one pair of jeans. Honestly, though, maternity pants and dresses are the most comfortable!

Sleep: Sleep is alright. I'm not overly tired usually so I get in bed after 10 and toss and turn all night. It isn't miserable, but every time I wake up I'm usually wide awake for those couple of minutes instead of my usual groggy state. Still feeling pretty rested!

Best moment this week: I scored like CRAZY at the JBF sale on Wednesday. I wrote about it here! Baby boy has way too many clothes (and shoes) already so I've put myself on a shopping hiatus. We'll see how long that lasts!

Worst Moment this week: Monday was just an all around crappy day. You know what makes crappy days worse? Round ligament pain. Youch! Just being uncomfortable sucks. Can't wait until I'm 9 months pregnant...eek!

Miss Anything? Not really at the moment! My appetite is a tiny bit better and it hasn't really bugged me this week. 

Cravings: french fries still...I have lemonade almost every day out of habit. I've been totally into sweets, so much so that I went to the store on Monday (my crappy day) and bought 4 different sweet items. Whoops! Also, I'm not really craving them but sour cream and onion chips taste SO GOOD when I eat them. 

Symptoms:  round ligament pains, lots of little kicks, and headaches!

Looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat at my appointment on Friday and just checking up on this babe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!