wonderfully made: 20 week bumpdate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

20 week bumpdate


Twenty weeks! TWENTY WEEKS, people! We are halfway and I can't even believe it. I feel like I've been pregnant forever, but I also feel like I have forever to go. I still haven't wrapped my head around the whole thing. The nursery is coming along quite well and the bump is hanging in there.


How far along?  20 weeks

Baby's size: a banana!



Total weight gain: 9 pounds. Eek! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant because the bump changes by the hour but then I remember that I've put on 9 pounds. I BETTER be pregnant!

Maternity clothes? Yep. Pants, at least. I can still get away with non-maternity shirts and if I really wanted to, I could squeeze into some pants with the belly band, but why would I do that?? I'm still loving my ponte pants from this post!

Sleep: I'm not sleeping great this week. Lots of tossing and turning and waking up at 4am. I can always get back to sleep but every time I wake up I'm wide awake. Plus I wake up about every 4 hours with a runny nose and have to take more medicine. UGH.

Best moment this week: I came home the other day and Mark had bought me flowers and was putting together the crib. I usually have to ask him to do things (since they are technically on MY list) and I was so happy he was doing it himself, without me asking even once! It made me think he just might be excited to meet this little bean. :)

Worst Moment this week: I felt pretty crappy last night, hence the loungewear bump picture. Allergies and a weird tight/sore throat plus some achey legs got to me and I came home and tried to sleep it off. I'm hoping I feel better soon because I'm pretty sure there's nothing good about being sick while pregnant!

Miss Anything? I'm pretty sure sleeping on my stomach is going to be in this spot a lot over the next 20 weeks...

Cravings: Nothing really...My appetite is being weird again and nothing really sounds good. I had Pei Wei for lunch the other day and while it was the only thing that sounded good, I could only take two bites. Food isn't making me ill or nauseous or anything, it just sucks to eat it.

Symptoms:  I'm starting to grunt whenever I have to get up or down. Does this count as a symptom? It's super cute. (not really)

Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound is on Friday! We haven't seen this bean since I was 8 weeks and Mark hasn't gotten to hear his heartbeat since then. This ultrasound will check all sorts of things as well as confirm he is in fact a BOY and I'm excited to see him up close!

       week 16                                week 17                                        week 18




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!