wonderfully made: cover the bump

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

cover the bump

Let's talk maternity style.

As we all know, pregnant women everywhere have sacrificed fashion to nurture their growing bellies. Unfortunately, the selection of maternity swim suits is even worse than what I'd feared...

After a few weeks of searching and an important swim suit-necessary event coming up soon, I finally found some contenders! I originally wanted a one-piece suit just to keep everything as smooth as possible across the belly (I don't need to add any more bulk where there is already plenty, if ya know what I mean) but my 5'9" frame doesn't jive too well with the short torso of a one piece. Anyway, I've mixed it up below for you. Check out these cute suits!

Of course, Target is my go-to. While their selection is small and SAD in-store, they have some cute options online!







and my personal favorite Target picks:




I'm thinking this one would be cute with some floral bottoms!


...or, of course, the signature leopard look:




Next, I went to the well-known maternity stores A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity. These two have a wide price range but they are both right up my alley!



Is this girl even pregnant???



 And my new go-to shop for maternity wear, Asos. Their selection was also slim, but they had some decent options!


I kind of think the model looks weird in this one but the suit is cute...maybe it would work for some petite pregos?


LOVE this one, but it's sold out. 

I've narrowed it down and it's between these three suits:


They are definitely the most 'me' and I love the idea of a strapless top! That coral one is just super flattering, though! What are your thoughts? Have you found any great maternity swimsuits?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!