wonderfully made: since I'm a bad blogger | weekend recap

Monday, July 20, 2015

since I'm a bad blogger | weekend recap

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm a bad blogger. I thought about getting my camera out a couple times this weekend but just couldn't muster the strength to do so. See this post for more details. To make up for my bad form, I'm keeping it short today with this quick weekend recap. Here goes!

Friday night I made the long drive to my sister's house in Burleson for her Gone With the Wind watch party. It is a LONG movie but it's a classic and her favorite. Plus, I hadn't seen it in a while so it was fun to watch it as more of a 'grown up'. I caught a lot more this time!

Since the movie was so long, it was so late, and I was so far from home, I opted to stay the night. In the morning we dropped in on my parents to do a little swimming and ended up spending the rest of the afternoon there! Mark was playing disc golf and was in the area so he and his friend stopped by for swimming and homemade peach ice cream. It was a fun day!

Sunday was mostly a lazy day until I started working on this:

How does a designer and architect's wife cut fabric? "To scale". Ha. get it? Wow.


I've never made a quilt before but I spent half of my day buying, cutting, and starting to piece together this little thing for baby B. I'm so excited to finish it!!! Oh, and what's that? Another hint at his name in monogram form! Place your bets, people!

So that was my uneventful yet perfectly perfect weekend. Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!