wonderfully made: a festive fourth weekend

Monday, July 6, 2015

a festive fourth weekend

It was a red, white, and blue weekend full of fun, laughs, and Texas living!

We had Friday off and the bump and I celebrated with some festive (comfy) attire and ran some errands!


Friday night I had a hankering for pie so my sweet husband obliged and we took the fast lane to Emporium Pies to get my fix. As usual, it was DELISH!


On the way home, we stopped by the chapel where Mark and I got married over two years ago on November 10th. Back to where it all started!



Things sure have changed since that day...



Saturday (July 4th) was kicked off with a yummy breakfast, some relaxing, and then we went to my parent's house to swim and eat homemade ice cream. Up next was our yearly trek to my sister's in-laws home to eat (there is always a TON of food) and shoot off fireworks!


The spread was good as usual:











It was a great three day weekend and I love the feeling of summer! It's a big week on wonderfully made so be sure to check back each day for some fun pictures and news!

Linking up with B loved Boston, Life of Meg, and A Cute Angle.




......................................................................................

One more thing! Please be sure to check out my Etsy shop! I've added lots of things, tweaked some things, and lowered prices on many of my handmade custom items. I hope you can find something you like and I always welcome your feedback. Thanks so much!!!




dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!