wonderfully made: Independence Day deals and DIY

Friday, July 3, 2015

Independence Day deals and DIY

I'm a little later than usual, but I do have a couple REALLY good favorites!

I made it JUST in time this year to get my festive 4th of July wreath decorated and hung. I have this burlap wreath I made a few years ago (which could probably use a tune-up) and I just use ribbon laying around to dress it up for each season. I had the star printed ribbon around it last year but this year I took it off and used it as the bow and did red around the perimeter instead. I wish I had a few American flags to stick in there but I don't have any laying around and that's not really in the budget this year (babies are expensive).




Speaking of not being in the budget...


I saw a friend post this top on instagram this morning and I LOVED it. I instantly looked it up and almost clicked 'purchase' but I didn't. It's not because of lack of love, though. Mark is lucky I'm 7 months pregnant (we're in the under two month countdown, y'all!) because budget aside, I want ALL of these - but I know I won't be able to wear them for a while. Even at an extra 20% off (ughhh!!!) I can't justify it. Someone just order them all so I don't have to look at them anymore, ok?

how pretty is the blue?!

black is ALWAYS a good idea.

That's my short and sweet post today. Anthropologie has a TON of cute things right now but I can't even bear to look because the temptation is too strong. Make sure you snag something good for me!

Happy Independence Day!

dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!