wonderfully made: family shower

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

family shower

I have a big family. I have the BEST family. This big, awesome family of mine blessed Mark and I this weekend with a wonderful baby shower! 

The shower was held at my cousin's home in Dallas and it was planned and decorated perfectly! I don't have any photos of the decor but it was super cute and super fitting of this baby B. 

There were lots of little ones at the party and my cousins had set up this station to paint blocks for baby B's nursery. Love!!! It was so much fun and kept the little ones busy and intrigued for a long time!





After yummy brunch food (and custom donuts) it was time to open gifts! I had lots of good helpers!


My mom handmade this sweet afghan for baby B and I love it! 


We received so many nice things including swaddle blankets, super soft blankets, cute clothes, fun toys, and lots of essentials like diapers and wipes and strollers, etc. We were spoiled once again!

We *attempted* to get a picture with all six of the little girls there. I keep looking at these pictures and cracking up. This was the BEST we got!


My cousins gathered us all together with some super fun glasses (which mimicked the glasses on the invite! so cute!) for a group picture. Of course the younger you are, the cuter you look in glasses! We had some cuties for sure!




Such a fun group!



Cousin picture!

My lovely hostesses:



We had such a fun time, thank you ladies!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!