wonderfully made: bumpdate bloopers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

bumpdate bloopers


I take any and every opportunity to laugh at myself. I don't know why, but I really enjoy laughing and I typically try to make a joke out of everything (yes, even serious situations). 

Pregnancy is one of the BEST situations that we can use humor to dull the pain (literally) and I've had to do that on many occasions, most recently this week. 

If you've been following along, I started doing 'bumpdates' at week 16. About halfway through, I realized I had some good material and I stopped deleting the outtakes from all of the bump pictures. So today I bring you...bumpdate bloopers (complete with captions):

"could you TAKE the PICTURE?!"

"Is the ground moving?"


"I'm not sure what to do with my hands..."



(this was the time Motley and I both spotted a rogue wasp)



"wait, I'm preg...what?" (while Motley makes a move to escape)

"what is this black solid thing with a handle?" (pregnancy brain at it's finest)

"I have the mouth size of TWO people!"

"make that 7!"

"is this sexy windblown enough?"

"okay see you next week"

I hope you can laugh at me too! Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!