wonderfully made: Weekend wrap-up

Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend wrap-up

UPDATE: I posted some sneak peeks from our photoshoot down at the bottom. Can't wait for the rest! :)

Um, so wow. Where did October go??? Happy Monday and happy November! We made it through the month and we made it through blogtober!

We had a good weekend full of a perfect balance of fun and lazy!

Friday started the chilly weekend so I pulled out my current favorite fall outfit!


We headed to Arlington on Friday night for Halloween festivities and had lots of fun watching this cutie:


I made it to the grocery store on Sunday and was proud of my super healthy cart. Of course, this was before the oreos made it in...


I threw this paleo crockpot meal together for dinner and it was tasty! Mark, the tomato-lover, approved! 


I didn't prepare as much as I thought I would and ended up throwing this on before the photoshoot and called it good! Not without some confirmation from my girlfriends, of course - hence the selfies!



We wrapped up our shoot with Kelly and had a blast! I can't wait to see her awesome work!





I'm linking up here today!


I hope you guys have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!