wonderfully made: Fall photos

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall photos

This year, Mark and I decided to have some photos taken of just the two of us. I really wanted some that captured us during this 'season' of life. I think this is the most natural and normal season we've been in and I am excited to have these pictures when one day I'll be able to look back on them and just remember this relatively calm part of life. We have photos from our engagement and wedding, etc. but this was just a fun fall shoot that wasn't about getting married or having babies. It was fun and I LOVED how the pictures turned out.

I kept my eyes out for what photographers call a 'mini-session' and jumped at the chance when Kelly Walsh posted an opening on November 2nd. Mark and Kelly surprised me and she took live photos as our engagement happened so it was fun to reconnect with her almost 3 years later as a happily married couple. 

Our mini session was at a nature preserve in Plano and lasted about 30 minutes. Kelly was super on-the-ball and got these back to us in a little over a week. If you're in the Dallas area, I highly recommend her! 

Here's some photo overload for you:





















LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Seriously, how great is Kelly?! Do you have a favorite? Be sure to keep your eyes open for one of these on a Christmas card!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!