wonderfully made: Another lazy weekending

Monday, November 17, 2014

Another lazy weekending

Well folks, another low key weekend is in the books!

This weekend consisted of:
cleaning
cooking
laundry
cozy clothes

We started off the weekend at dinner with friends, which was delicious! We tried this place called Lazaranda in Addison:


From there, we laid low for the rest of the weekend. Mark starts taking his first architectural exam on Monday (he has to pass 7 tests in order to be called an architect) so he was studying hardcore all weekend. 

It was in the low 40's all weekend so I made this cheeseburger soup for lunch on Saturday. It smelled really good and was the perfect meal for our cold weather!


If you've got a good ear, you know I was jamming to this album for most of the weekend:


I bought an actual CD for the first time in at least 8 years. T. Swift typically isn't my jam but I caved and I'm loving it!!!

Mark took a study break and hung the art he gave me for our anniversary. We added it to the gallery wall. 


Saturday night consisted of Mark in his office and me doing this:


I'm sure no one can guess what I was watching...

True story. I did eight loads of laundry. Neither of us know how that happened!

After church on Sunday I finally (!!!) made it to the rec, renewed my membership, and got in a good 2 miles on the treadmill. I've got to get back into my groove to tackle the upcoming holiday season!

I came home, vacuumed the house, and spent some quality time with this one:


I taught her a little trick in about 5 minutes:


She's the best! 

I had a lot of down time, so I changed up my phone background too. You like it? ;)


I'm getting way too accustomed to these boring, awesome weekends. Anyone with me on just hibernating for winter???

Happy Monday!!! Only 8 workdays until Thanksgiving!!! Linking up here with B loved Boston!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!