wonderfully made: All of the things

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

All of the things

I love scrolling through Pinterest and other blogs during this time of year. Everyone is posting their wish list, their gift list, tips on what to get for men, for women, for kids, etc. There are all sorts of opinions everywhere and I love it! Every once in awhile you find some creativity or something you haven't thought of yet and you add it to your list. It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all!

I hate/love to say it, but I'm 90% done with my Christmas shopping. I say that not to brag, but to preface the items I'm about to show you. I wanted to participate in all of the fun that is had around blogland so I came up with some things that I'd love to have and love to give, regardless of cost. I definitely don't want to share my list of items I've already bought (and you can see my working wish list here) so here are some other fun things, in case you need any ideas!


First off, this one's for me. I feel like every girl has a Michael Kors bag once in her life (or is that only in Dallas?) and they are just so timeless! I don't have a good brown bag so this one is definitely on my list!



How fun is this?! Marquee lights have definitely been a hot ticket item the last few years. You see them ALL over the place. They used to be crazy and over $100, but this one comes in pretty modestly at $34. Not bad! This would look super cute in a kid's room because hello:

Vintage Marquee Lights - Letter N | domino.com- love the couch, curtains, and paper mache for a kids room


Remember that sweet story about what Mark made for me for our two year anniversary? Yeah, well. I countered his gift with some athletic shoes. I know, I'm so sentimental...anyway, I bought him the men's version of these Nike Flyknit shoes. They are SUPER light and he got them in a fun neon color and he actually wears them IN THE HOUSE. In the house, y'all! You have no idea how far Mark has come in order for him to do this. He says they are super comfy and I've got to admit, he looks pretty good in them. I've got the women's version on my list in a fun pink color!


Mark's hinted at this jacket no less than 3 times in the last two months...but at $150, it's not really in the budget. I used to have a women's North Face jacket similar to this and I LOVED it until I lost it sometime during my junior year in college. It was super warm, though! North Face makes some good products.


If that North Face jacket isn't in the budget, than this one hardly is...clocking in over $700, this one made me gasp! Then I read the title of the item...and it got better...and I knew I HAD to share it. Mark needs this because:

-it's crazy expensive so that obviously means it's good
-it's by a company called "Canada Goose" (Mark is Canadian)
-it has COYOTE fur trim! Y'all!!! 
-of note, it lists "trim fit" and we all know Mark likes a nice trim fit

I'm sold.


Ok, let's take it down a notch to something more realistic. This phone case is everything. I love it. I'm the sole iPhone 6 owner in the family and I'm loving this case! Mark, take note.



Lastly, this sweater. It is everything to me. I love the side ties and it looks super comfy! It comes in lots of colors, too. Super cute!

For more awesome gifts, check out my friends at Nordstrom. They have a ton of great things!



What are your must-have gifts?! Share in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!