wonderfully made: sale alert!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

sale alert!

Sale alert! Mom alert! dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

Y'all know I'm all about good deals so I had to share this one that I just got during Beau's (super long and awesome) morning nap.


Target is having their baby sale. At their last baby sale, I bought over 1000 diapers for about $0.08 each. I don't think this one is quite as good (the last one offered a $40 gift card if you spend $140 or something like that) but I'm just about through all of the sizes I bought last time and we needed more size 3 diapers. 



I bought 3 packs of the Up & Up diapers (I've heard they are great and they are the cheapest Target has) for $24.99. There are 160 diapers in each pack. When you buy 3 participating items, you get a $20 gift card.

I stacked that discount with my 5% red card discount, plus I ordered online so I added 2% cash back with Ebates. This way they will be delivered to my door (for free!) and save me the hassle and the temptation of going to the store. Mom win!


Confession - I wasn't thinking and I should have used one of my 15% off registry discounts, but oh well. I'm sure that will come in handy another time.

This way, I got each diaper for $0.10 each. Like I said, not as good as last time but way better than full price! This is cheaper than Amazon Mom, by the way!

So get shopping!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!