wonderfully made: our weekend in pictures

Monday, August 3, 2015

our weekend in pictures

Not much to say about this weekend other than it was another great relaxing weekend with no plans and it happened to mark the ONE MONTH countdown until baby time!!! Mark and I did lots of laying around, lots of normal house maintenance, lots of swimming at my parent's house and disc-golfing across the metroplex. We also watched the Arsenal game as a family (I think I caught the kickoff before I fell back asleep - blame it on the donut coma) and I treated myself to some 'me' time in my new favorite shorts ever. I love this kind of weekend!








Have a great Monday!

...........................................................................

(linking up with these ladies!)





dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!