wonderfully made: weekend things and newborn pictures

Monday, September 21, 2015

weekend things and newborn pictures

Yay! More baby pictures! (for every picture shared, there are another 20 pictures I haven't shared. #obsessed)

Our weekend was nice and low key! We got out for our first errand aside from pediatrician appointments and it went well! Beau can handle all of our outings, it's me that gets worn out after a walk around Kroger!

My parents came over Saturday night and helped us cook some steaks, eat together, and watch a fun TTU vs. Arkansas game.

We took a walk around the neighborhood on Sunday morning and watched football all day, breaking only for a warm baby bath for Beau. 

It's a new week for us now and Beau turns 2 weeks old! We have another pediatrician appointment and I'm going to attempt to get out of the house solo with the babe. Cross your fingers it goes well! 

My sister came over last week and took some newborn photos of our Beau. I'm officially a parent since I've made one my desktop picture and another my phone background. Oh well, I can own it!

Happy Monday! 










..................................................................................................................

(linking up with these ladies!)





dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!