wonderfully made: diaper bag essentials

Monday, September 28, 2015

diaper bag essentials

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EatASNICKERS#CollectiveBias

Almost three weeks into this mom thing and I'm starting to figure it all out! Beau and I are becoming quite the experts at short trips as long as I'm sure I have all of the essentials! I've replaced the cute handbag and switched to a diaper bag (instant mom status). Here's what I'm toting around these days:

{beau's bag essentials}



-change of clothes (no one wants to be caught dead after a blowout! yuck!)
-burp cloth (for all the icky things that babies somehow produce)
-toy (to pull them out of fussiness)
-pacifier (to hold them off while mommy finds a quiet place to nurse)
-blanket (for the chilly air conditioning)
-diapers (I think this is self-explanatory)



{mommy's bag essentials}


-hair brush (to smooth it out after a spit-up catastrophe)
-keys (make sure not to lock them in the car accidentally!)
-change of clothes (again, no one wants to be caught dead after a blowout! yuck!)
-hand sanitizer (to keep germs at bay)
-blanket (doubles as a nursing cover when in a pinch!)



I also don't leave the house without my #1 essential: a SNICKERS® bar (or two, or three...or five). When 3:00pm rolls around, Beau and I are both needing a pick-me-up and SNICKERS® always does the trick. 


I turn into a REAL Drama Mama when I'm hungry and SNICKERS® at WalMart is always there to save the day. Right there for me in the checkout aisle, I can count on SNICKERS® being there for me! 



After a long day of errands, all we need are a few minutes to recharge. Beau gulps down his milk while I indulge in a peanut-filled, nougat-y, caramel and milk chocolate treat so I can handle the little (and big) things in life, like my sweet newborn boy.

So, who are you when you're hungry? Take the quiz below to find out and share your results in the comments!

Like to mix it up? Check out these other SNICKERS® ideas. What is your favorite way to eat a SNICKERS®?
dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!