wonderfully made: naturally cheesy | my #1 easy fall dip recipe

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

naturally cheesy | my #1 easy fall dip recipe

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias - Thanks for reading and supporting my family!


Can you feel it? It's here. The shift in seasons, the rumbling of football fanatics everywhere, the scurry of children off to school and the rejoicing of moms (including NEW moms!) everywhere for the ushering in of a new schedule. The weather may not reflect it yet, but Fall is pretty much here and in my household that means windows open, football on the TV, and yummy snacks everywhere. This year is TOTALLY different for our family with the addition of our newest member and that means I'm all about ease these days. What's easier than some good old fashioned loaded baked potato dip? Armed with the easiest ingredient list (below) and a Wal Mart nearby, you can whip this up in just a few minutes! It's the number one recipe on my list for football season!


As a baked potato lover, this dip is one of my very favorites. It doesn't hurt that it's SO super easy and will have your football fans (and everyone else) cheering. 

Like I said, our routine these days is a little different and includes grocery shopping during the DAY! Crazy, right?! I've started putting more thought into my grocery list and stops along the way and I've added Wal Mart to the list of stops. I can't beat their prices and the wide open aisles in the early morning are a new mom's dream!




Here's what you'll need for my loaded baked potato dip:

2 cups shredded cheese (I used Kraft Natural Shreds : Mexican Four Cheese.  Go ahead and get the 16oz bag so you have extra on hand!)
2 cups sour cream
1 cup chopped green onions
a splash of Worcestershire sauce
1 cup of bacon, crumbled
dry ranch seasoning
chips (your choice!) for dipping


Start off with a good-sized bowl and combine your dry ranch mix, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce.



Add in your cheese, bacon, and onions. If you want more of one ingredient, go for it! The more cheese, the better (in my opinion)!


Mix it all together, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.


Garnish with more cheese (duh), bacon, and onions and serve with chips. YUM!


This is seriously my favorite dip EVER and takes less than 5 minutes to assemble. Try it for your next party and watch the crowd go wild!


Be sure to pick up Kraft Natural Cheese for your fall routine the next time you're at the store and be sure to check out a game time demo on 9/26 at Walmart. I always have tons of cheese on hand! Right now, use this code to score $.55 off Philadelphia 2-pack & $.75 off 16oz Shreds. Hurry, the offer ends September 14!


Enjoy!!!
dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!