wonderfully made: Five on Friday - baby gender poll!!!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday - baby gender poll!!!

It's Friday! I've been looking forward to this Friday more than others for a LONG time...I'll tell you why at the end!

-one-

Texas has decided to catch up with the rest of the United States during the last two weeks. Winter has come and hopefully it will be gone soon! With 1 full snow day and two delays last week, we thought we were in the clear. Then, on Wednesday night, we got 5 inches of snow dumped on us. Yes, that's right, in TEXAS. We haven't seen this much snow in 5 years and I was away at college when that happened so I am pretty happy to see it this time! The roads were a mess yesterday but I made it to work at noon (because yes, Texas, and it was above freezing by then). We spent the morning admiring the white stuff and playing the backyard.





Snow in the yard...


...and ice in the street!








-two-

I made good use of my morning off and caught up on some quality reality television. I interned in Austin during college and I met a group of girls that had weekly get-togethers to watch the Bachelor. That's when I started watching. I (sort-of) liked the idea of Chris this season because he seemed like a good guy but OMG he is such a dud. He seems pretty dull, honestly. I've gradually fallen more and more off the Bachelor bandwagon and I'm thinking this MIGHT be my last season...we'll see. Thoughts?





-three-

I cut my shameful tv watching short and bundled up to head to work around noon....and I mean BUNDLED UP. It was below freezing in Dallas and I wanted to ensure I wouldn't be cold if I slid off the road and got stuck! 






The roads were slushy and SUPER icy in some areas, but the baby and I made it safely!



-four-

Speaking of the baby...


I have a tiny bump! It's bigger after I eat, for sure, but it's there. I am so happy that there is finally some sort of outward proof that there is a baby in there! There is a little bit of inner proof, too...I'm about 85% sure I've felt the little one moving around in there for 3 consecutive nights! It's such a cool feeling but pretty much just a tickle! It happens after I eat and when I'm laying still at night in bed. I feel like I'm finally getting to the fun parts of this pregnancy!


-five-

Last, but DEFINITELY not least as this has been on my mind for weeks...we have our gender reveal TOMORROW! I wrote a little about it here and how we are able to find out so soon. Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to my parent's house to cut the cake and find out if we are having a he or a she! NO ONE at the party knows the gender, not even us. Only the doctor and the baker know. :) 

I made a little poll to see what you guys think - I have NO idea but it's fun hearing all of the guesses!


Is baby "B" a boy or a girl?



boy
girl
it's twins!

Poll Maker





Vote and let us know what you think!

(as always, I'm linked up for five on Friday here!)

Happy Friday!!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!