wonderfully made: My vision: the master bath

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My vision: the master bath

I'm finishing up just in time! One more room to cover and only one more day before we are OFFICIALLY homeowners. I have a lot on my plate today, but first I have to reveal our last room! 

I should have ended with something grandiose and magnificent. Instead I saved our measly little half bath for the last room. Here she is, in all her glory:


Yes, people, this is our master bathroom. I did say this isn't a dream house, didn't I? Anyway, if you count the linen closet in the bedroom, this half bath has quite a bit of good storage. I might actually do my stripes in here, of the grey and white skinny variety. 


I'm thinking a coral vanity and swapping out that mirror for a circular one I got at Ikea two years ago. 


I'll put up some shelves for all my pretty bathroom essentials and deck it out with cute towels and a funky rug to make it bright and cheery. 





(All via urban outfitters)

All of those small changes will make this sad little bathroom into just what I need! 

That, my friends and followers, is a wrap! You have seen almost every nook and cranny of our home. We are THRILLED to close on the house tomorrow and launch full force into making it our very own home. I'm so glad to be able to introduce you to our little project and I hope you enjoy the process with us! Thanks for reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!