wonderfully made: It's a closet sale!

Friday, September 6, 2013

It's a closet sale!

Y'ALL.

If you missed the Labor day weekend sales, or if you just haven't had the money to shop, or if you just want to change up your wardrobe, you came to the right blog today! 

Yep, it's closet clean-out time at the Buchanan house and all of my readers get first choice before I haul these clothes off to the resale shops. It's a blog garage sale!

So here's the deal: I'm selling all of these gently worn items. I've thrown out anything that is missing buttons, has stains or has holes, and I'm only selling things that look brand new. Most of these things I've only worn once or twice, and some not even at all. (Friends, comment if you've never seen me in this stuff!)

I'm offering most items at this deal: One for $5, Two for $9, and Three for $12. If you live in the DFW area (yes, Fort Worth all the way to Dallas) I'll meet up with you sometime in the future when it convenient for both of us. If not, I'm happy to send these snail mail via USPS for as little as possible, but you have to pay for the shipping. There are a few 'more precious' items that aren't qualified for the $5 and up deal, so I'll list their prices separately.

I'll of course have the items washed and ironed before delivery! I'm sorry about the wrinkles in these photos, I just didn't have it in me tonight!  I can iron these items and send more photos, if you need them.

It's first come, first served, so email me at dmariebuchananATgmailDOTcom or comment if you want me to hold something. I can also iron these items and send more photos, if you need them.

Happy shopping!

 Lapis from Nordstrom satin black ruffle blouse with cinched waist. Comes with satin ribbon as belt. Size Medium, and very flattering!
SOLD, SORRY!

 Strapless black long shirt, cinched at the waist with ruffle detail at top. Size large.

Here's the shirt when I wore it:


 Nurture royal blue overlay/swim cover up with cinched waist. Worn once on my honeymoon in Hawaii as a swim cover! Size medium, but runs a bit large.
SOLD, SORRY!

 MSSP light blue pleated top with pewter sequin detail at shoulder and sheer sleeves. Size Large but runs small, worn once.
SOLD, SORRY!

 Solitaire white 3/4 sleeve blouse with crochet detail at neck and arms. size medium, worn 3-4 times.
SOLD, SORRY!
 Brown and rose floral skirt, bought at Dillard's and never worn. Size medium.

 LOFT white linen pants with liner, Size 8. Long enough for a 5'9" girl in flats!
SOLD, SORRY!

 Green and cream one shouldered dress with cinched waist. Size Small, runs small. Also worn as a shirt!

 Ivory lace peplum top with button detail at back. Size Medium but runs a bit large. Only worn twice. 
SOLD, SORRY!

 Pink long shirt with rhinestone detail at shoulders and cuffed sleeves. Size medium, worn once. 
SOLD, SORRY!

 Old Navy printed dress. Worn twice. Size Small, runs large.

 Target dress/swim cover up. Red and white stripes with unique ruffle racer back and cinched empire waist. Size medium.

 Silver and white skirt by Rebecca Moses, size 8. Bought at Dillard's, worn 3-4 times. 
SOLD, SORRY!

 American Eagle grey drop waist skirt with embroidery at bottom. Size Medium. worn once.

 Target sundress, blue and white stripes with coral details and cinched at waist. Size Medium.

Olive & oak tan and navy sweater with detail at arms. Size medium. 
SOLD, SORRY!

White sleeveless top with ruffle detail around neck and tie closure. Size Small, worn 2-3 times. 

Here is the above shirt in action:


worn on July 4th :) Ignore the baby Noah in the foreground...focus on the shirt-ironed!



Needle & Thread Rose sweater with cowl neck, size Medium. super comfortable!

 Old Navy fuchsia shift dress with 3/4 sleeves, never worn. This is SO cute and surprisingly well made. Size small but runs a bit large. 
$10
SOLD, SORRY!

 Max & Cleo coral one shouldered dress with sheer overlay and scalloped detail at neck. Worn once, size 4 but runs big! 
$15

Here's the dress, the one time I wore it (and got a lot of compliments), at Terra's wedding:



Buffalo David Bitton floral dress with sheer sleeves and bead work at shoulders. SO pretty! Size small.
$10
Citizens of Humanity Jeans. Perfectly worn, great condition, but hem is cut off. Would make GREAT cut-off shorts, or you could have the bottoms hemmed and they would be perfect. Already worn in! Size 29.
$15

Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I've seriously never seen you wear most of this stuff!! haha I'm surprised you're getting rid of so much of it, cute stuff! I'm wondering how the MSSP top and Olive & Oak sweater would fit on me? If you don't have any takers on either come October then I'd love to try them on when I'm up there and buy if they fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bad about buying things that I don't really love! Oh well, my loss is your gain! The sweater sold but I'll see if I get any takers for the MSSP top! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm calling sister-in-law dibs on the Solitaire white 3/4 sleeve blouse with crochet detail at neck... I need a "peasant" style top to wear under a jacket in our Christmas card pics (yes... I already have outfits planned... two sets, actually... we're going to be "those" people). :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!