wonderfully made: Spring it on!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring it on!


I'm full force ahead into Spring and I'm not looking back at the last month of winter we have left (which Texas never had...). I did some refreshing and I'm LOVING it! I'm obsessed with Spring and Easter decor at the moment...




I bought this garland thinking I would use it as a table runner/centerpiece thing, but it didn't work out the way I hoped. I looked up at my welcome sign in my kitchen and I knew it would be the perfect addition! 






The garland has lots of coordinating decor that I had to quickly walk away from before I got sucked in....




I also combined a bunny banner with some St. Patrick's Day puffs (both found in the $3 spot at Target) for a little festiveness on our media cabinet. 







Like I said, I'm a sucker for a banner and there are SO many fun Easter and Spring banners out there right now. These two are from Target:



There are always lots of fun banners in the Dollar Spot, so if you have time to go into your store, check that out! 

Beau says "Oh no, she found the Dollar Spot again...better get comfortable."


If you're a banner person like me, check out this smorgasbord of choices:



And since floral pretty much defines Spring, I found these other pretty things I'm drooling over!



Any other banner addicts out there? It's almost time for that Spring cleaning so you might as well go ahead and decorate for Spring!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!