wonderfully made: cleaning up life's messes

Monday, November 2, 2015

cleaning up life's messes

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HuggiesForHolidays #CollectiveBias

My friend Jimmy likes to ask interview-esque questions and while we were at his home for Halloween on Saturday, he asked Mark and me what aspect of parenting ended up being easier than we thought. My answer? Diapers. I had this major fear of giant blow-out diapers and messes (so much so that I carry an extra outfit for me and Beau wherever I go). Luckily for us, those messes have been manageable with Huggies wipes on hand. 


If you're like me, you love a great deal. Every mom on the go needs to carry wipes which is why Huggies Clutch 'n Clean wipes are the answer. These trendy clutches are refillable wipe containers so instead of buying single-use low-count wipes, you can buy wipes in bulk and refill the clutch as necessary, saving money as you go. 



I learned my lesson the hard way. After passing these wipes at the store a couple of weeks ago, I came home and unloaded Beau only to find that his diaper had leaked into his car seat! I took it as a sign from above - I needed the clutch 'n clean wipes!!

Filled with thick and sturdy Huggies wipes that are the #1 Branded choice of Moms, these clutches and the wipes within them are the perfect accessory. From the gym...



 ...to a night out... 



...Huggies Clutch 'n Clean wipes are where form meets function. Assorted prints and bright colors add the punch to your day and make diaper changes (and all the other messes in your day) way more fun.

Pick up these patterns and so much more at your local CVS! I found these on the baby items aisle in the Health section of my CVS store. #CVSHuggiesHeroes



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!