wonderfully made: my valentine

Monday, February 16, 2015

my valentine

We let the cat out of the bag on our 'big news' this weekend:


Our valentine this year happens to be the sweet bean growing inside of me! Mark and I are happily expecting our first child, due September 2nd!!!

We shared our news with the public this weekend after we shared this fun announcement with our extended family back in January:


We are over the moon excited and have LOTS of good stories to share about what it took to get here. It's been a wild ride with this little one already!

A lot of other bloggers are expecting right now and I'm so excited to share this special time with such a wonderful and encouraging group of women. Plus, Mark and I are, of course, over the moon about expanding our family.

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!