wonderfully made: Priceless pouf

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Priceless pouf

Okay.

So Target has these poufs. They are kind of awesome. I've had to drag myself away from them for the last 6+ months they've been in stores, but that's what I do. I'm a savvy shopper and I can't buy anything that isn't on sale.



SO. Imagine my delight when I watched them slooowwwwllyyyy get marked down in stores while still having a good variety of pattern options SHOULD I want to purchase one. I was super excited. They went from $59.99 (call it $60) to $42, which isn't a bad deal at all.

But wait. I have this handy dandy thing called Cartwheel. It's a Target app (this might be a good time to mention that I'm not paid to endorse Target in the slightest) that you use kind of as a coupon book. You can add up to 17 deals and then the cashier scans the bar code at the register and it calculates your savings. Kind of like the online coupons for your Kroger card. Kind of. So anyway, turns out Cartwheel had a coupon for these poufs. 25% off. Yes ma'am. I said 25% off.

BUT WAIT. There's more. We have a Target debit card. Nope, not credit, because like I said, we are savvy. Debit. 5% off with every purchase, that's right! 

If you can't do the math, I'll do it for you. I got this puppy (no name yet) for $29.93. I'd say that's a score!


My problem is this: it goes well with our color scheme in the living room...





...but it clashes pretty hard with this rug. Eeks!!! 


I'm thinking about going for a Sisal rug because Mark and I both like having one here to ground the seating area. I haven't quite pulled the plug on it yet, though. In the meantime, I'm testing it out in other rooms.

For example, the master bedroom:



And also the guest room/office:



Kitty seems to have a preference...

What is your thought? Do you think I got a good deal? Where should I place it? I'm going to avert my eyes when they are marked down 50% or more...

I love Target!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!