wonderfully made: Five on Friday 2014 volume 6

Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday 2014 volume 6

It's my favorite day of the week! Linking up with April for this one! 

-one-

Here are my favorite pins from Pinterest this week:

How cute is this laundry room!? One can dream, I guess....

Vacation plans here are in the works! :)

This is just so pretty and inspiring!

-two-

I've been playing around with my new camera lately and can't wait for more opportunities to use it! Here are a few practice shots...





-three-

I'm not sure if there is something in the air or not, but I have been SO tired over the last two weeks! I'm blaming it on staying up until 3am when I had last Monday off, but could I still be suffering?? Planning to lay low this week and hopefully kick the funk!

-four-

I'm planning on doing an "all the little things" around my house post soon but I can't hide this any longer:


LOVING this "hey y'all" pillow I snagged at Hobby Lobby for half-off last weekend! It was an impulse buy but it's perfect :)

-five- 

I can literally feel spring in the air, you guys. Sorry about all you northerners, but it has been in the mid-70's the past two weekends and I even planted some flowers in celebration. But in true Texas form, take a look at Sundays forecast:


Ugh.

Happy weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!