wonderfully made: Five on Friday, 2014 vol. 5

Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday, 2014 vol. 5

-one-

I am trying to cook more so this week I made Turkey burgers from a recipe I found on Pinterest. They aren't just regular turkey burgers, though. They are turkey-spinach-feta burgers and the patties were only about 130 calories each! They were pretty good and husband approved!


-two-

Speaking of food, we have plans to meet Marks family for dinner tomorrow in McKinney. They have been raving about Mellow Mushroom so we are trying it out. It's an open air pizza place, so it has to be good, right? Have any of you tried it?



-three-

I've inundated you with my love for Pinterest so why not add it to the five on Friday lineup? Here are my top three favorite pins from this week:

This is one of the sweetest camera straps I have seen so far. I love it!

I had all the ingredients for these last weekend so I whipped some up when the girls visited me. Mark told me he ate 8 and Stacy said she had 5. They were gone by Sunday!


So simple. Love it!

-four-

My favorite times of year are Thanksgiving, 4th of July, and daylight savings. I am a summer-crazed Texan and I always have daylight savings in my calendar and look forward to it for about 3 months. It's coming up in a couple weeks and I can't wait!!! There is just something about having daylight until 8:30pm that makes me so happy!



-five- 

It's the time of year where things are slow and I'm looking for the next big thing to work towards. All I can think about right now is traveling! I have limited vacation time this year because I just switched jobs, so I need to spend my time wisely. We have talked about going to Europe and New York, but what about Park City, Utah, Banff National Park, or Mexico? I'm dying to go back to Kauai, too. Where are you guys going this year?











I'm linked up with Darci at the good life blog today for five on Friday. Happy weekend! ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!