wonderfully made: Food Diaries : Mellow Mushroom with Andrea and the crew

Monday, March 10, 2014

Food Diaries : Mellow Mushroom with Andrea and the crew

Whoops.
 
I promised to blog on Friday and I let you guys down! I'm sorry about that. The good news is that I'm back and have a lot lined up for the next couple of weeks, so please forget about my little mistake last week!
 
A couple of weeks ago, Mark and I went up to McKinney to see his sister Andrea and her kids. We had missed her birthday brunch the weekend before and wanted to make up for it.
 
We went to Mellow Mushroom on the square in McKinney. Mark and I had never been and were excited to try out the pizza and the open air atmosphere. I even grabbed my new Nikon on the way out so I snapped some 'real' pictures!
 
 
 
It was a really nice evening and we had a lot of people watching to do as we waited for our pizza. I think Mellow Mushroom does something special with their pizza because we were told that it's pretty normal for it to take a while for your order to come out. We didn't mind, though, because we got even more time to chat with Andrea and play with the kids.
 
 
 
 
The food was REALLY good, but the company was even better!
 
Mark and Mason

Miss Priss
 

Mark and Griffin.
 
Andrea and Luke were there too, promise!
 
We had a really good time and I would totally recommend Mellow Mushroom. Just make sure you have time to wait! It's really delicious, and the location on McKinney's square is perfect!
 
Happy Monday!

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!