wonderfully made: Five on Friday, 2014 volume 7

Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday, 2014 volume 7

It's another Five on Friday with April and crew!

Not much happened this week, but there are a few things I forgot to blog about over the past couple of weeks, so here's kind of a recap of the month of March for you! 

-one-

Mark and I went to Arlington last night to celebrate my dad's birthday. We got to hear lots of words and funny things come out of this little girl! 



This was her "please give me candy" slash sleepy slash wiping her eyes...


-two-

Jody invited me to go to a concert with her a few weeks ago that was put on by the Dallas Chamber Symphony. I had never been to the concert hall and I loved it! It was a nice intimate size and the concert was the perfect length. The ballerina cancelled (due to sickness) but the second half of the show was the score to a classic black and white movie. It was so interesting! I loved getting into the Dallas culture scene, even if it was just for one night!








-three-

Here are my fave pins from the week:

I just LOVE this picture. It is such good design! I would totally have this in my house. Although I might hang the antlers a liiitttllleee higher. Ouch!


I'm thinking of adding this scripture as art on canvas in my office/guest room. Love it!


I posted this this week and got a lot of feedback via Pinterest. This idea is genius! We finally have a backyard to get some sun, but no pool. I'm SERIOUSLY considering this, y'all. SERIOUSLY. 


-four-

I met my friend Macie for dinner a few weeks ago. At her suggestion, we tried Hopdoddy in Preston Village. Oh. my. word. It was a delicious hamburger!


When I got there, the line was out the door. It was about a 20 minute wait to order food and then sit down, but it was pretty dang worth it.




They have a few different locations and they all seem to be doing REALLY well. If you like a good burger, go to Hopdoddy! You won't regret it. YUM!!!


-five-

Be SURE to come back Monday because I'm hosting my very first giveaway!!! I picked a good one too...




EEEEE!!!!!!!! :)


Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!