wonderfully made: Random and casual five on Friday

Friday, March 21, 2014

Random and casual five on Friday

I promise I will get in the habit of blogging again...maybe.

I haven't had the desire to blog lately, and I'm not sure why? Sometimes I just feel like I'm talking to myself. I can do that without logging into blogger and typing it all out! Anyway, here are a few random thoughts for your day:

-I can't really get over this missing Malaysia flight. It's NOT a movie, but I just want to read the spoilers to find out what happens at the end! What a crazy world we live in. Meanwhile, Mark has been watching LOST all over again...

-For some reason my posts haven't been showing up in the Bloglovin' app on my phone. Has anyone else noticed that? Any tips?

-It's finally SPRING! Texas weather has been a roller coaster for the past month so we are being adequately teased. We are in a weekly cycle that goes from rainy and 50 degrees and slowly climbs to 80 degrees and sunny. Then, as soon as it gets nice, it drops again. Unfortunately those rainy and cold days have been coming on the weekends. Boo!



-We are in TALKS of starting our backyard re-vamp and I have mixed feelings. I know it will make a huge difference but I am not thrilled about putting in the work. Yard work=the worst.





-Here are my favorite pins from this week:

Here is another inspiration for the backyard. Genius!

I DIE for this nook, seriously. Perfection.

I'm getting antsy to switch out some art at home. How sweet is this?!

Well that's random and casual version of Five on Friday! Link up here! Happy weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!