wonderfully made: Five on Friday

Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday

I'm back and excited for Five on Friday in 2015! I'm linking up with April here. Happy Friday!


-one-

This week was HARD, y’all. Real hard. It’s the first 5 day work week in a lonnnggg time and I just happened to catch some sort of semi-cold on Monday. I’ve been struggling to get through each day but you guys, it’s FRIDAY! I feel like lots of people have been sick lately…


-two-

At the risk of seeming too braggy, be sure to check out my post from Tuesday about how we paid of over $22k in debt last year. It was a big task and a burden shared by millions of Americans, but we hunkered down and got the job done and I love being debt-free! I love encouraging people and passing on tips so please read it if you’re feeling discouraged by debt and email me if you have any questions! I’d love to chat!



-three-

I’m all about Netflix recently and after finishing Gilmore Girls, I’ve hopped around a bit but finally started in on Friends. It’s not a super deep series and the episodes are really short, but I’ve never watched it from beginning to end and I’m enjoying the light-hearted show right now! Any Friends fanatics out there?





-four-


I’ve gotten into the (bad) habit of buying Motley a new collar every year around Christmas. I dropped the ball this year and didn’t order it in time but I did get this sweet collar from puddle jumper pups on Etsy! I love supporting my fellow Etsy sellers and the print is really cute. For now I’m just re-using the bow I found at Target last year but I’ll probably make her a new one or find another one pretty soon because it’s on it’s last leg.






-five-


I’m gritting my teeth and getting my hair cut this weekend….ugh. I have notoriously slow-growing hair and I’ve been growing it out for about 5 years. I’m pretty sure it’s at it’s longest right now but I have the WORST split ends and it just looks gross so I’m getting a little trim-trim. Hopefully the inch I’m getting cut off grows back soon! If I weren’t so afraid of the scissors, I’d totally do something like this:





...and the ultimate risk:


Too bad I'm boring and just getting a trim! Maybe next time...

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!