wonderfully made: Back and better than ever!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Back and better than ever!

Hey friends!!! I've missed you! 

We ended 2014 with a bang. I took a few weeks off of blogging and ended up squeezing tons of fun into the end of the year. Here's what we were up to for the last half of December:


I had a feel-good casual Friday outfit
I reorganized our office and my Etsy headquarters
Christmas decorations happened at our house
I tried a tasty new recipe


Christmas cards had a new spot in the kitchen
Motley tried to charm food away from Mark
Mark got a sweet ride for his birthday
SnapChats of lazy Sundays abounded


I spent 4 hours in the ER
We got to visit with family on Christmas Eve
My hair grew longer so duh, selfies
Motley helped me cook and got a little messy


Work, work, work
The cabin fire was perfected
Motley loved her time in Oklahoma
I added more to my Etsy shop!

Check out my Instagram for this 2014 recap and more:
A video posted by Diana (@buchanandiana) on



I'm back to blogging this year and I can't wait to check in on all of my blog friends and to see what 2015 has in store. Happy new year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!