wonderfully made: blog sale

Saturday, January 24, 2015

blog sale

It's a blog sale, y'all!

It's that time again! I impulsively started pulling things out of my closet today in an effort to claim some space back. I've got lots of great gently used (many things I've only worn once!) items that I want to share with you guys! I've done this once before and I was surprised at how much of my 'trash' was someone else's 'treasure'. (None of this is trash - if it was, it is already in the garbage!)

Here's how it works - comment with your name and what you'd like to purchase. Shipping is $5 for your first item and $1 for each additional item. If you live in the area, you can pick it up from me sometime in the next two weeks either at my home in Richardson or near my office in Dallas. 

Please leave a comment or send an email if you have any questions! Anything not purchased by Friday, January 30th is going to Goodwill and the resale shops! 

Happy shopping! :)


Forever21 black sequin tank 
size M, fits true to size
$5




Enfocus studio geometric dress - worn once
size 8 - runs small
$7








Pink swiss dot peasant top
size medium - runs large
$5




Old Navy black scoop neck peasant top
size medium - fits to size
$5





Old Navy striped sheer tank
Size M - fits to size
$3



THML striped mint and red sweater
Size S - runs large
$8



Gibson Latimer faux leather top with sheer detail
Size M - runs large
$8






Oldies but goodies!
Abercrombie & Fitch distressed boyfriend jeans
size 8 - runs small
$10





Moda International (Victoria's Secret) red hi/lo shawl neck sweater
size M - fits true to size
$8



H&M tan crochet tunic sweater
size L - fits true to size
$5




Red bow-back shift top
(cut the size off because it was itchy but it's a medium) - fits to size
$8




H&M black and white dot ruched collar peasant top
Size 8 - runs small
$5





J. Crew jade cardigan
Size S - fits true to size
$5




Banana Republic white dress pants - slight boot cut - worn once and realized they were too short for me :(
Size 6 - runs large
$15






Gap always skinny blue velvet pants
size 29tall - fit to size
$10






Calvin Klein coral wedges
size 8.5
$10



BCBG black patent leather heels - barely worn - too tall for me!
Size 8.5
$15




Thanks for shopping! Y'all let me know if you have any questions. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!