wonderfully made: Whirlwind Weekend

Monday, September 29, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend

Y'all.
 
Monday is here WAY faster than usual. This weekend was jam packed with activities, so I pretty much had no weekend. It was a great weekend though, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
 
Saturday morning I met Brittany and family/friends bright and early at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. From there, we hightailed it to Cowboys Stadium for some tailgating and the Texas A&M vs. Arkansas football game. I wore black so as to remain neutral, but I found myself cheering gently for the Hogs throughout the game. It was fun not having any real feelings attached and the Aggies ended up winning in overtime. From there, we went back to the Gaylord for dinner and caught a glimpse of a few Cowboys players including Dez Bryant. I headed home around 11 and went straight to bed!
 
Sunday morning Mark and I got up and met some friends at Texas Roadhouse for lunch before heading to Six Flags over Texas. It has been 7 years since I've been there and even more for Mark. It was interesting having a new view on the park! We wandered around and rode LOTS of rides (I'm still as wimpy as I was before) and walked about 5 miles. Back to the house at 7pm meant I had time to write this post and try to unwind before heading to bed to start the week.
 
PHEW. It was a crazy fun whirlwind weekend. Is it Friday yet?
 
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a few snippets of my weekend. Here are those and the rest of the pics from the weekend:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm linking up here for my weekend recap. Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!