wonderfully made: Five on Friday, 2014 volume 9

Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday, 2014 volume 9

Phew! What a week it has been! 

It's Friday now, so that means five on Friday!!! 

-one-


I finally finished watching the third season of Scandal. This season was kind of slow, but I feel like they could go a million ways after the season finale! If you haven't watched Scandal I suggest you do!

-two-


I'm obsessed with these treats. They are one of my two favorite desserts EVER. Seriously. I eat the whole pan within about 2 days! #fatgirlproblems

I'll post the recipe another day!

-three-

I had such a fun weekend with these two last weekend and we are going to make this one another one for the books! We are off to explore Fort Worth to celebrate Jayde's birthday and Jody's graduation from Aveda!

-four-

We have finally, FINALLY decided on a vacation. Mark married an adventurous girl (when it comes to going places) and we have been waffling over vacation spots for about 6 months. We are trying to do it on a budget and we finally found a good deal!

We are going to California in September for 4 days. We are staying at a resort on the beach in Oxnard, which is halfway between Malibu and Santa Barbara. The flexible plans include driving up and down the PCH, visiting Malibu, Santa Barbara, and the island of Santa Cruz for hiking, kayaking, and hopefully some whale watching, plus possibly a trip to wine country! In our spare time, we will be soaking up the California sun at the beach and in the pool. I can't WAIT! Please give me any tips or must-sees in the area!









-five-

Most importantly,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!