wonderfully made: Currently

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Currently

I've been hit with some serious writer's block as well as a DIY lull, but I wanted to pop in to blog land here to share what we've been up to.









Currently watching: 

"Orange is the New Black" (I'm a bit ashamed of this because it's super vulgar but I watch it quickly and get it out of my mind! Same with House of Cards...for shame!)
"The Bachelorette" (Sort of. I watch in between Pinterest scrolling)
"The Americans" (Mark and I started watching this together and it's really good!)





Currently reading:

Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer (I've read this before and just picked it up again as a summer read. I am a big fan of nonfiction and I really like his books!)
I picked up another book at Target to read by the pool and ended up leaving it at my parents. I'm not too far in yet but it is pretty good so far. Once I get it back I'll fill you in!




Currently listening:

Country on the radio in the car
James Taylor Pandora at work

These are both pretty standard!



Currently making:

I'm about 95% done making two wreaths for my friend Kelly's wedding this weekend. Can't wait to share them! 

Currently feeling:

Busy, but good! Excited about where we are in life right now. 





Currently planning:

Small scale - California trip
Large scale - our lives! We are on our way to being debt free after crunching some numbers and figuring out we could pay it off quickly if we really bear down. It's so funny how excited I'm getting about making loan payments, but it's easy when the relief is just around the corner!




Currently loving:

Summer! I am a summer girl and I love the sun. Texas has been kind to us so far this year (and last) but I'm loving the warmer temperatures, green grass, late sunsets, and the pool! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!