wonderfully made: babes in toyland

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

babes in toyland

I am LOVING Christmas with a baby, and he's only 3 months old! I cannot wait for the years to follow, it can only get better!

I've just started our collection of Christmas jammies (which of course will never fit him again) and I'm trying to soak in as much Christmas as I can. Here's what I've captured so far!

















(my favorite gift under the tree!)

And last but not least; this year's ornament! Mark has driven a Mini Cooper for the last 5 years and we are planning to sell it in the next couple of months. I found this Rudolph Mini Cooper ornament and knew it was fate! It's my new favorite ornament!


(and p.s. - if anyone is looking for a super cute and super cool car for a great price, email me! ;) )

dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!