wonderfully made: Two on Friday?

Friday, November 15, 2013

Two on Friday?

It's been the craziest, longest week ever but I'm SO glad it's Friday!!! That being said, I have to narrow down my Five on Friday to a Two on Friday, but maybe I'll make it up to you next week with an Eight on Friday...sounds good to me!

linking up with April as usual!




-one-

My coworker and friend Rachel told me she went by this place today and upon checking out their website, this is what I had to say:


I was yelling and excited. That and CAD are the only reasons to type in CAPS! Yummm so good!

-two-

I'm jetting off to this place straight after work today:


I'm excited to do some of this:


and hopefully a little of this:


and a LOT of this:


I grew up camping and it has always been so much fun and a great way to get away and refresh. I'm really looking forward to this time with friends!

See y'all on Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!