wonderfully made: bluebonnets 2018

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

bluebonnets 2018

I'm currently catching up on some blogging (I'm 4 posts behind!) but these were just too easy to share. I'm SUPER lucky because my parents have some long time friends and neighbors that live down the street (and have the BEST spot in the neighborhood) that have allowed us to take bluebonnet pictures for several years. I'm ALSO lucky because my sister is a budding photographer and she offered to take pictures of my kids in the neighbors' beautiful yard. I mean, how gorgeous are these? The pictures, the flowers, the kids? ;) Hope you enjoy half as much as I did! Thanks, sis!






















dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!