wonderfully made: my construction zone of life

Friday, December 5, 2014

my construction zone of life

Hey y'all!

Sorry for so much silence around here...life has been cray-zay. Well, crazy plus a little bit of boring.

Work is a little nuts, my house is torn apart (literally)...

DIY how to lay laminate floor


...and my nights have been taken up working on Etsy, playing (and losing) soccer, and finishing Gilmore Girls. I cried, y'all.

We were hoping to finish our flooring last weekend but we had a few hiccups including Mark's unwelcome stomach bug and an unexpected layer of mortar we had to remove ourselves. That being said, we got SO close! Mark had to travel for work this week (he always leaves town in the middle of a major house project...funny how that works) We have about 50 square feet left to cover and the floor will be done. THEN we will be painting and installing baseboards. I'm almost more excited for this than I was for the floors. I think they are going to update the feel and look of our house SO much! Stay tuned for a recap on that!

But for now, I'll leave you with our progress pictures from last weekend. Have a great one!

DIY how to lay laminate floor

DIY how to lay laminate floor

DIY how to lay laminate floor


DIY how to lay laminate floor

DIY how to lay laminate floor

DIY how to lay laminate floor

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!